The CoopCulture management system -- integrated for quality (ISO 9001), social responsibility (SA 8000), gender equality (UNI 125), occupational health and safety (ISO 45001) and the environment (ISO 14001), is the tool for:
- achieve customer satisfaction;
- perform services in compliance with contractual requirements and regulations;
- guarantee workers safety and respect for environment;
- support gender diversity and equal opportunities;
- ensure information security and data protection
- achieve defined objectives through continuous improvement;
- return to interested parties, public institutions, trade unions, suppliers and public opinion in general, a transparent image of the cooperative.
The SA 8000 system in particular guarantees the fairness and correctness of employment relationships, focusing on compliance with the following principles: protection of health and safety in the workplace, freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, defense against discrimination and against the abuse of disciplinary procedures, respect for rights regarding hours, workloads and pay, refusal of child labor and forced labor. A key feature of the system is the ability for each employee to detect any uneasy situations and report them to the Social Performance Team (SPT) at the address [email protected]. The SPT is an independent body which has the task of promoting actions to improve and support workers in reporting, detecting and managing "non-compliance" procedures with respect to what is expressed in the Company Policy.
CoopCulture has also implemented its management system with reference to the legal obligations governing the liability of entities for administrative offenses resulting from a crime - Legislative Decree 231/01, adopting a Code of Ethics and an Organization, management and control, a list of offenses, a disciplinary system. and a Supervisory Body, an independent body that can be reached for reporting at [email protected].
Finally, CoopCulture has brought its management system into line with the obligations established by the privacy law - Legislative Decree 196/03 and EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), appointing the Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted through [email protected].