The Musei Reali di Torino, in the hearth of the Piedmontese regional capital, offer a fascinating itinerary of 55.000 square metres path where history intertwines with arts and nature.
The App's homepage features an overview of the Museum; visitors can scroll upwards to the different sections and choose specific contents or access to one of the eight Museum itineraries:
- Royal Palace
- Royal Armoury
- Sabauda Art Gallery
- Museum of Antiquities
- Royal Library
- Royal Gardens
- Chapel of the Holy Shroud
- Chiablese Rooms
For each one of the eight itineraries, a specific and distinctive graphical interface was designed. It guarantees the users a complete and comprehensive view of the exhibition path.
With a single tap you can view the most significant objects photogallery in the chosen room and discover informative and in-depths contents on each one.
The app provides a general audioguide which includes all the itineraries – 35 audio tracks – and specific additional audioguides providing constantly updated contents for each itinerary.
Features and functions
Thanks to its different features, MRT allows users to:
- Access informative content (contact information, opening hours, accessibility)
- Explore museum assets and collections (history, collection, permanent exhibitions, events)
- Enhance visitors experience thanks to free and Premium content
- Build visitors loyalty thanks to news and messages on museums events and initiatives