Culture at Home Digital Experiences for Everyone
The Culture at Home platform, created in March 2020, made it possible to share ideas, information and experiences suitable for all users to make up for the physical lack of places of culture.
Culture at Home offers four sections - Officina Culture, Edu Culture, Racconti Culture and Culture Stories - and different contents created to educate, entertain and accompany in a particularly difficult period.
A space where you can listen, experiment and build entirely dedicated to children and to all those who wish to test themselves with fun and educational creations.
Our workshop includes:
- The museum is…: workshops inspired by the 1000 faces of the museum;
- Casa Merulana: educational kits inspired by the permanent collection of Palazzo Merulana in Rome;
- Art Pharmacy: wellness pills for the body and for the imagination;
- Saying, doing, playing: activities and materials,
A collection of educational notebooks, videos and other fun and engaging learning opportunities for students of all ages.
In this section of the site, thanks to the collaboration with museums, the CoopCulture audio guides have been made available for free. All digital visitors were able to access AudioCulture's in-depth content and visit numerous Italian exhibitions and museums.
Among the available audio guides:
- Musei civici di Pavia
- Certosa di San Giacomo
- Rocca Maggiore di Assisi
- Villa Jovis
- Canova e l'antico
- Konrad Magi, la luce del Nord
- I mondi di Riccardo Gualino
- Caravaggio Napoli
Every day CoopCulture shared on its digital web and social channels a postcard from cultural sites all over Italy to share beauty, bits of history and curiosities.